NCLEX-RN Prep Plus
2 Practice Tests + Proven Strategies + Online + Video
The NCLEX-RN exam is not just about what you know—it's about how you think. Kaplan's NCLEX-RN Prep Plus uses expert critical thinking strategies and targeted sample questions to help you put your expertise into practice and face the exam with confidence. This edition also identifies 7 NGN question types being developed by the NCSBN and breaks down, step-by-step, how to approach and answer each type.
Proven Strategies. Realistic Practice.
- 10 critical thinking pathways to break down what exam questions are asking
- 8 end-of-chapter practice sets to help you put critical thinking principles into action and apply the medical knowledge you've gained in real-life situations
- 2 full-length practice tests to gauge your progress—one in the book, one online
- Detailed rationales for all answer choices, correct and incorrect
- Techniques for mastering the computer adaptive test format
- In-depth content review, organized along the exam's "Client Needs" framework
- 60+ minutes of video tutorials on the ins and outs of the NCLEX-RN
- Kaplan's learning engineers and expert psychometricians ensure our practice questions and study materials are true to the test
- We invented test prep—Kaplan (www.kaptest.com) has been helping students for 80 years, and our proven strategies have helped legions of students achieve their dreams